I've talked a lot of the Girlfriend's 1/2 Marathon in Vancouver, WA.
A lot.
But, really, it's what motivated me to get running in the first place... well, that and my girlfriends!
I will forever love this race!
Don't miss out on the chance to run it too!!
I received an email this morning that said that registration is almost closed!!
If you want to start running, if you already love to run, if you want to be a part of an amazing race, SIGN UP!!
If you aren't running right now and are wanting to get started, I would love to guide you through it. Just shoot me an email.
If you're running just a little and want to do more. I'd love to motivate you there too! Just let me know!
Hurry, quick, run!! Sign up today!!
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
1 comment:
looking forward to it!!!
Post a Comment