One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get dressed for school.
One in which I fought with my 14 year old son who insisted that I had the form that he needed to turn in today...
One in which he missed the bus while searching for it.
One in which I had to refill out the form. Reprint it. And sign it.
One in which he expected me to take him to school.
One in which I informed him he would just have to run since I would not be ready to leave before he needed to get to school.
One in which I walked into his room after he left and found the form in his crap pile by his bed in about 20 seconds.
One in which I was very late for Jazzercise.
One in which I would really like to now go for a run.
One in which I could choose to stay here and be incredibly crabby.
But, I'm choosing not to.
I'm going to choose to smile.
To snuggle my baby.
To get laundry done.
To enjoy the fire.
To look forward to a girls night out tonight.
And, quite thankfully and hopefully, be able to make you smile too!
Want to know how???
TMB so generously sent me a couple of her Endurance Bands to review.
Super cute. Super fun. And a nice splash of color that is always welcome in my workout wardrobe! (Not to mention my everyday running errands and doing chores wardrobe!)
TMB's Endurance Bands pass the test! No headaches. They keep all my little fly away hairs out of my face. They stay in place. Love them!
Custom orders are available as are group discounts and to top it all off, she also makes children's sizes! Which is fantastic since my little miss has been loving my Endurance Bands and has been wanting some of her own. She'll love seeing these on Christmas morning!


TMB also very generously sent me a couple to giveaway too!Here's where your smile comes in :)
For a chance to win one of TMB's fabulous headbands, all you need to do is leave a separate comment for each entry...
- Be or become a follower. (1 entry)
- Go visit TMB's Etsy shop, take a look around and tell me what you love! (1 entry)
- Make a purchase from TMB's shop and let me know that you did! (5 entries!!)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog. (1 entry)
And because she's cool like that, you can recieve a FREE Endurance Band with your purchase of $35 or more. Write the code "RUN35" in the notes to the seller at checkout. Valid until 12/31/10.
You have until 11/17/10 to enter and the winners will be announced on 11/18.
So, I choose to embrace the day. Embrace God's blessings. And be thankful that I can feel oh so stylish as I enjoy the day in my Endurance Band!
50 comments:
I am already a follower, please enter me, pick me!! Pick me!!I've been waiting for you to post it!
visited the TMB etsy shop, i think the green reflector one would be great...I'm not the most visible gal out there :)
I also love the thick multicolor one!
I'm a follower. Sorry about your rough morning. Those teenagers!
Linked your giveaway on my "Imaginary Giveaways" sidebar.
I'm a follower!! :) (I don't look forward to the teenage days!)
I'm really liking the Thin Black/White/Tan Scroll. WIll definitely have to visit because I have a little miss obsessed with headbands and she'd love these!
I'm a follower, I want to win that endurance band! Maybe it really will give me a little endurance...
Love the story about 14 year old. Classic.
Shared you on Facebook! :)
I visited the TMB Etsy shop. So hard to choose, but my fave is the multicolor dots!
I'm a follower!
I like the think pink/black one. Love your blog and outlook on life!
Oh man so many choices. How about them all? My 7 year old thinks I should pick one for her- NOT! I think I would go with one of the reflective ones though (don't have any reflective gear)
I'm definitely a follower!
I want the black/white/tan scrolls... but my girls would want Minnie Mouse!
Will link on my blog shortly!!!
I'm one of your followers =)
I'm a follower! I want a band!! I noticed it when I saw you this morning but thought is was the one you tried out a few weeks ago that you won.
And I looked on the etsy site and really love the Non-Slip Thick Teal with Cream and Brown Flowers Headband for me or the children's one with pink butterflies.
Just posted the contest on my blog. :-)
Those are so cool! I am following you, by the way!
you are awesome! I'm sorry you had arguments with those you care about but im so glad you turned it around and smiled today! :) love the endurance bands! They're cute! :D
Oh boy! I totally had one of those days yesterday.
I'm a follower and I think those bands are SO cute!
I'm a new follower! :0) Love the bands!
I love the polka dot headbands on TMB's etsy shop! :0)
I posted this giveaway on the sidebar of my blog's homepage! :0)
I'm a follower!
I love the white thin headband with reflective stripe.
You are linked on my sidebar
I'm a new follower
Love the turquoise and lime dots!
I like the one that is hot pink with green dots.
I'm a new follower
I actually like all of the thick non-slip patterns, I can't just pick one...
I posted on my blog :)
I follow this blog :)
I like the multi-colored dots :)
I'm a follower!
I like the teal with cream and brown flowers
Love the Thick Pink with Flowers Headband
Just became a follower
I like the Non-Slip Thin Black/White Dots Headband. It looks really sleek and isn't too big to be crazy.
Non-Slip Thin Pink/Lime/Blue Floral Headband is really cute too.
I added a link to this giveaway on my blog,
http://amberwrites.blogspot.com/
I saw these before, and I can't BELIEVE That I didn't enter already!!
I already follow!
I haunt TMB's etsy shop regularly, and I love everything. Seriously. BUT my FAVORITE is the wide pink and lavender headband!!
I added a link to my blog as well http://bodybybeer.blogspot.com/
I'm a follower!!!!
I like the lime green band with brown dots.
I posted the link on the sidebar of my blog in the giveaway section.
www.stacie615.blogspot.com
i am a follower!
i like the thin black with white circles. cute stuff!
Post a Comment