I'm sick...
My computer's sick...
Scanning for viruses and barely able to get online...
I'm behind on blog reading and have no idea what is going on in running blogland...
I'll hopefully catch up soon!
Don't forget about the giveaway!
You still have time to enter!!
Hoping I can get on here tomorrow and announce the winners!
If not, you can still enter until I do!
And finally, hoping everyone feels better that I do and is happily running!!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
3 comments:
Oh gosh that sounds terrible! I hope you (and your computer) start to feel better soon! :0)
Feel better soon - take care of yourself!
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment