Friday, November 5, 2010

I Commit Friday

What's working?

Jazzercise - 3 days

Running - 10 last weekend. One fast 5 and one easy 5. Crossing my fingers for 10 this weekend.

Water - Getting it done. So much harder when it's not so warm outside!

What's Improving?

Food - While I didn't journal my food (I'm too tired to figure it out!) I have been working really hard. I now 3 days no chips and salsa. Am really trying to make good choices. And am down 2 lbs. Sorry if someone else found them...

Working on?

Food. Still could use improvement.

Core work. Why in the world is it so hard to remember??

Attitude.

Christa? Hoping you're feeling better!
Eryn?
Candice?
Tortuga Runner?
Raegun? Really hoping you had a better week!!

What worked for you this week? Where do you need to commit??

Now.

Ignore the unmade bed.

Ignore the spots on the mirror.

Just look at what came in the mail today...


Is it possible to feel sexy in running tights???

Yes.

It is.

Is it possible for a pair of tights to make you feel like more of a runner??

Apparently.

And because I know you're just itching to see, here you go...

From every possible angle so that you can see exactly what they look like. (I always like to know!)

Seriously. They feel amazing. I can't wait to test them on a run!! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes...

And, if you're considering these babies, go here. It really is the best deal I could find. And if you head over to mypoints.com and sign up and start earning points, they'll be even less. Who doesn't love that??

Finally, one last bit of fun.


I got to go have lunch with my sweet 9 year old today while he ate with the district firefighters! He won an award for his fire safety poster and was so excited to have us join him. What a fun Friday!

Enjoy your weekend!!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the tights! I want some so badly!

Anonymous said...

I got tights today too...but not compression tights. Fit Right NW, on clearance, New Balance, $24. I am a little afraid they might be too loose soon, but that may just be wishful thinking. ;-) love your tights. They look good because you look good.

Teamarcia said...

nice tights! gosh it is tight season isn't it? Which here, is also hunting season, meaning bright clothes when I run.
Glad stuff is working for you!
I need to rein in my eating.

Tricia said...

I havent ran in them, but I LOVE those tights for recovery.

Raegun said...

Woo hoo - nice tights! I can't wait until I'm able to wear stuff like that.
This week has been a miracle compared to last week (let's be honest - that wasn't hard to top!), LOL. For the week ahead, I commit to having the GUTS to run with one of my work colleagues while on a business trip. Please pop by and give me your advice! ;)
Rae
xo

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

woot! sexyyyy! I always feel sexy when I wear my tights. i feel thin ;p

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

awesome tights!! :)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

You did it and bought the tights and you love them :) that totally makes my day.. I really live by these tights, they save me last winter. I often wore shorts and skirts over to keep my bum warm.. hugs!

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo!!! Awesome tights.

Amy said...

So excited for you that you finally got your beloved tights! Hope they are everything you dreamed they'd be!

Pray for motivation that I will go for a run while here at my dad's in CA!

Tortuga_Runner said...

Ugh, crazy day no post tonight. Core is going well, running not so great. I might need these tights for motivation!

Terri said...

Great tights - thanks for the link! I have some and they are fabulous! :) And you look great!

H Love said...

hello tights! looking good!! I am in desperate need of them as I am being forced to leave my shorts behind these days. What size did you get? How tight are they? Do they stay up? How long did it take to get them? Thanks for the link!!

kimert said...

Sounds like a great week!!!
I totally need some good full length running tights and have been considering the Sugoi. can't wait to hear how they worked for you. At least I know they look great!!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Julie D. said...

YAY! sexy momma!

Anonymous said...

I love those tights! I'm goign to check them out online

Eryn said...

Ok, so this week, what worked for me was getting my kids in the jogger and hitting the pavement. Definitely not my fave way to run, but better than no run.

Also, what worked for me was meeting friends. just got my butt out there.

What's not working? Waiting on my hubbs schedule to get in my runs. I rethinking a early am run plan.

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...