Thursday, June 28, 2012

One Of Those Days

It's been one of those days weeks.

I feel like crap.

My kids are acting like little terrors.

Oh, and I started yesterday which throws in a whole bunch wonderful hormones.

To say I'm done is an understatement...

You know how when you stink at something they tell you not to quit your day job??

Apparently, I need to quit my day job.

Anyone want to hire me?

4 comments:

Krista said...

I will!!! I love you and you are amazing, even when you don't feel like it. I will pray that you are reminded throughout the day who you really are. I love you!

Tasha Malcolm said...

I love you and would totally hire you! :-)

Unknown said...

Let's see, what is it a friend of mine keeps telling me that would fit so well right here...hmmm...let me think....
Oh I remember!

YOU IS STRONG

YOU IS BEAUTIFUL and

YOU IS LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill - Striving to Stay the Course said...

Hang in there, Mere. I'd hire you in an instant. Want to be my running coach and show me how to push myself? :)

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...