Yesterday, was a sweet surprise...
Where my legs were light...
Feet barely touching the ground...
A smile on my face...
A new route taken...
New hills to conquer...
Effortless miles...
Not watching the clock...
No thoughts of, "I quit" or "I don't want to"...
My last long run before Eugene...
Not caring what the "plan" said...
Just wanting to have fun...
Smiling...
Breathing...
A new friend to run with...
A friend that said as we parted ways, "I would love to run with you again! You have a great pace! Your legs are strong!!" This, from a girl that averages 7:45-8:30 miles. This, from a girl that doesn't even know the story of my legs...
8 miles at an 8:32 average...
1 mile at 8:10...
1 at 8:12...
Where did that come from?
Peace...
Thankful...
Fun...
Refreshing...
Blessing from God.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
5 comments:
Awesome friend!!! Love you and those strong legs!!!
YAY!! So glad you had a great run with a great new running buddy!
I love runs like that. They always bring a smile to my face. :-)
Such a great run to have before Eugene and you made a friend! Double-bonus!
Sometimes it just happens during a run. I love that feeling when everything just falls into place!
Mom's Home Run
Post a Comment