Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Legs Love Lunges - A Challenge

Life has thrown a couple of curve balls into my workout schedule. Since I've either been watching my niece and nephews, at the hospital, or just trying to catch my breath, Jazzercise has had to take a bit of a backseat. And. I. Miss. It. A lot!

I miss it not only for the social aspect... LOVE my instructor and my friends there, but, my body also misses it. My mid-section is pooching. My biceps are shrinking. My rear is dimpling. It's not pretty.

So, when I came upon 5 Miles Past Empty, I jumped at the chance to participate in her challenge. I also decided to throw daily crunches in there. And some push-ups too. Nothing like a little accountability to get me going.

I started by taking the required pictures and now I'm heading out to love my legs by making them lunge. Anyone want to join??

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG, you are brave! I will not join the challenge simply because I will not post pictures of my problem areas! Yours, btw, look amazing, not sure why you are concerned, my friend!

Julie D. said...

I'm with ya, amy...she has the most rockin legs!! I'm thinking about it, mere! ;)

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...