No, there was no crazy good tempo run this morning.
Instead, there was a sweet girl who still wasn't feeling so great.
So, I changed out of my running clothes.
Put my civilian clothes on.
Went to Bed Bath & Beyond (yes, we had time)
Target
Zipped through Costco.
Picked B up from preschool.
Ran in and out of the library.
Found jeans for Cory and Caden at my favorite little consignment shop.
Came home.
Unpacked the car.
Made lunches.
Put everything away.
Started laundry.
I'm tired.
I'm cold.
I don't want to do my tempo run on the treadmill.
It scares the crap out of me.
My runs for the next week and a half are all off due to a little trip Cory and I will be taking. So, I'm trying to cram them in where and when I can. There is no science to where they're getting placed. They get in where they fit in...
I was going to run 5 easy on Sunday and am now thinking I'll swap that run with today's... if I can get myself changed into my shorts and T. We'll see...
Just made some coffee.
Off to fold laundry.
And vacuum.
And maybe make banana bread.
And run that 5.
We'll see...
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment