Fine, because I can just head to the track where I feel safe and sound.
Fine, because I'm a big girl.
No worries.
However, this last weekend was pretty big for me and I ended up with 2 running partners by the end of it...

And the other sweet girl? We went to see our friends/old neighbors on Thursday night. Their sweet springer, Zoe, had her puppies 6 weeks ago. We thought it would not only be nice to see our friends, but to also let our kids see the puppies.
I fell in love!
Little Miss Betsy was one of the three pups left and she crawled into my lap and right into my heart! Oh my word!
Have you heard the saying, "Heavens to Betsy"? She's coming with the name Betsy and I thought we'd go with the "Heavens to Betsy" thing. Kind of. Her name is Betsy Nevaeh (Heaven backwards. Pronounced Na-vay-uh.
I took the treadmill for a spin yesterday. I started late so I only had time for 5 and I must admit, running while my kids asked me questions the whole time was a bit hard.
"Can you go faster, Mom?"
"Why aren't you going faster?"
"You're sweaty!"
"Are you tired?"
But, I can say, running inside and getting all hot and sweaty sure was nicer that being cold and running in the rain by myself!
10 comments:
such a cute puppy!!!!
I was wondering who grabbed the treadmill. :-) I seriously considered it, but no room in our house. Hope you enjoy it!!
AAAAH!!! A treadmill AND a puppy!? That was some weekend, Meredith!
I suggest you don't combine the two. My (fearless) boston terrier decided it would be a good idea to jump on my treadmill while I was running at 5mph last night. Poor thing went for a spin and wound up on his back. :(
Betsy is adorable!
wow! AWESOME. I saw that treadmill and wanted it too...congrats on both!
You totally scored this weekend! What a cute pup! Love the name, too.
That has got to be the cutest puppy ever! I wouldn't have been able to resist!
So happy for you that you got a treadmill! Can't wait to meet Betsy :-) You will enjoy running with a dog - for the most part. I recommend only taking her on your leisurely runs because it's really annoying to have to stop and pick up poop or play leapfrog because she decides to stop RIGHT in front of you to pee.
Wow...Betsy is so so cute! Love it! Great job on the treadmill score.
look at that cute little puppy!! :D love her name! And awesome treadmill! :D
Awwww sweet puppy!! She is adorable! :0)
Post a Comment