Vet in the morning, then home for lunch...
Eat really quick, digest, then run...
1:00 became 2:00...
2:00 became 3:00...
3:00 became 4:00...
Would you like to hear more??
Laundry that beckoned.
Just one more load.
Dishes.
Homework.
Snacks for 4.
Running clothes on.
Shoes and socks too.
Dog out to potty.
Ready...
Set...
Poo!
The kids were all ready.
Christmas movie on.
Everyone comfy.
I'm off to run...
The Christmas lights shining, they blow a breaker??
Out to the shop.
Once, twice, three times!
Are you kidding??
4:00 became 5:00...
The dog she's attacking. Playing and nipping, the kids, they aren't laughing.
5:00 became 6:00...
6:00 became 7:00...
Somewhere in there I threw dinner at em'...
Before I knew it, it was time for bed.
Prayers said.
Lights out.
Perfect time to run it out.
Instead, of course, the jammies came.
Layed on the floor, the dog the same.
We sat.
We vegged.
I thought once more...
Darn it! Bad habit!!
Tomorrow, I'll run 4!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
7 comments:
oh, I feel you! May today be better!
That was SO yesterday for me!!! This morning I ran on the treadmill at 5am (at the gym). Wanted to get ahead of the game today. I feel much better now. :-)
Great post! The life of a running mother....
i'm not a mom...because you ladies exhaust me!! :) Good luck on the run tomorrow and racking up more bootie bustin points
I love it! I feel like that so many days.
Cute...and I totally know how you feel!! lol
Dang. Looking forward to tomorrow!
Post a Comment