I have to say I was super excited when CSN contacted me to do a review for their site. CSN has over 200 online stores with such a wide range of shopping options. From rubber boots, to pots and pans to workout gear. You can imagine, for a girl that has a hard time making decisions, it took me hours to decide what to review. I'm not kidding. Hours.
I finally narrowed it down to yoga DVD's/gear. I haven't been getting out the door to Jazzercise and knew I needed something else to do besides running. I figured yoga would be a great compliment to running.
There were so many options at CSN! What kind? How long? What would I need with the DVD's? I went with the Valeo Inc. Yoga Kit, the Gaiam Power Yoga Strength DVD, and the Gaiam Power Yoga Total Body Workout DVD.
One of the things I absolutely LOVE about CSN is that when you place your order they give you an approximate delivery date. There's no guesswork and they keep you posted as your order progresses. I am a HUGE customer service girl. You give me good customer service and good product and I will be loyal for life...
CSN has my loyalty!
I was a little nervous. I have only tried yoga one time before and that was in college. One time and I knew that I had no interest to go to the class again. But, I'm a little older and yoga has come a long way since then.
So, I started with the Strength DVD after a quick 3 mile run. About 20 minutes in, I was counting down to it being done. Holy cow, it was hard! I had no clue what I was doing, but thankfully, the DVD was great at telling me what to do - what muscles to focus on, when to breath in and out, and when it was over.
I'm not kidding. It was hard! And wonderful!
The 2nd time around it wasn't quite as hard since I knew what to expect but I loved it. I mean, really, who doesn't love being sore in your entire core??
I then went on to tackle the Total Body Workout. Thankfully, my sweet little miss was in the room with me and was able to let me know if I needed to correct my form. This DVD did not disappoint! It was an hour long and by 30 minutes in I told myself I would never do it again (I'm a wuss!) However, by the end, I couldn't wait to do it again. Rodney Yee did an amazing job working my entire body and getting me so relaxed at the end that I was ready for a nap. Amazing!
I am seriously loving these workouts! Loving them!! You can bet that when I need to expand my workout library I'll be visiting CSN again!
Easy to order, great prices, awesome products, fantastic customer service - I highly recommend CSN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment