Fresh air.
Something that many of us take for granted...
Green grass.
Trees all around.
Riding bikes.
Playing in a backyard.
Gazing at the stars.
Deep breaths of fresh air.
On March 20th, 2011, the Fresh Air Fundraisers will be running the NYC Half-Marathon. If I lived closer, you can bet I'd want to be a part of this...
'The amazing 13.1-mile course takes you through beautiful Central Park, action-packed Times Square and ends with breathtaking finish-line views of the New York City harbor."
Sounds amazing to me!
Even more amazing is what the Fresh Air Fund does to give kids an experience that will forever change them. That will encourage them. That they are sure to not take for granted.
The Fresh Air Fund is looking for runners to join them in fundraising and is also looking for families willing to host children during the summer months.
Go check out their website for more information and start changing lives today!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
3 comments:
Definitely something I take for granted - great post!
Oh, I wish I were closer - how cool is this??
I definitely feel guilty on days that I don't take advantage of sunny days and outdoor activities. I would love to run in New York someday.
Post a Comment