Monday, February 14, 2011

Just A Little Fun

My computer is still sick so I'm just on hubby's computer for a bit.

I'm missing your blogs and can't wait to catch up!

Just thought I'd catch you up on some of my happenings...

A little fun in Vegas...
A lot of fun at Julie and Ashley's 80's Valentines Party!

Not to mention a little running here and there and some amazing yoga workouts thanks to CSN. But, I'll have more about that later.

I so hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to a little catch up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! Loved the pics, laughed out loud. My favorite is your husband's long blond hair.... You and Julie look like you could be sisters...great smiles!

gba_gf said...

I agree with (Just) Trying, you TOTALLY could be sisters! H and I are going to vegas in April, I can't wait, I've never been and neither has he. I have NO idea what to expect... it's the first time I've gone on a trip w/o kids to wrangle or a race expo to visit in 11 years!

As for PodCasts.. ha ha, no, I don't know that I can pull that off. I think the best advice for the training marathoner is to stay faithful to your training plan... but that would make for a very boring blog post, yes? Thanks for commenting!

H Love said...

prom on Valentine's Day...great idea! you all look rad! so much fun!

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...