Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ButtShield??

I'll admit that when I was contacted to do a review on 2Toms ButtShield, I almost didn't even read the email.

Ever since the "Great Computer Virus of 2010" took my computer down and left me with one that kind of works, I'm a bit leery about all emails. Especially one that says "Buttshield".

However, I'm so glad I opened that email! I would have absolutely missed out!

I'll also admit that when I read it I thought, "Um. I don't have butt chafing. Should I even do the review?"

Butt, being the ever resourceful one, I decided to give it a try and see how it worked in the areas I DO chafe.

2 Toms ButtShield is now my go to anti-chafing remedy. I realized this as I went to prepare for my run the other day. I have 3 options and what did I reach for? Yep! ButtShield!

It rolls on which I LOVE! Oh and it doesn't just roll on, it rolls on SMOOTHLY!

It has no odor.

It does not stain.

It lasts and lasts and is waterproof - Have you seen how sweaty I get??

I do not chafe - when I remember to use it :)

I guarantee that I've put 2Toms ButtShield to the test...

Under my arms - No more chafing from my armband or tanks and t's!

Under my bra

My thighs - While the chub may still rub, NO chafing!

Um. That underwear thing I talked about before?? 2Toms ButtShield takes care of that too!

I would say that if you've ever had chafing problems, you need to run on over to 2Toms and give ButtShield a try. I promise, your sensitive areas will thank you!

Disclosure: I received the above product for the sole purpose for review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Too funny :) Glad you opened the email. Good to know it works well. Thanks!

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

I vote anything that stops chafing is a good thing. I will have to give it a try, because those sensitive parts + Chafing = no fun.

elena

Karen Seal said...

Sounds like good stuff!! :0) I may have to check into it!

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...