A jumbled mess is perhaps what this post will turn out to be.
The computer is back up and running.
The kids are on break.
The puppy is still working on pottying outside all the time.
There are cookies to bake.
Snuggles to be had.
A Costco trip to take.
A Savior to celebrate.
And to be honest, I'm just going to cram in what I have to say so I don't miss any of it!
~As to the forced computer break? A blessing! Wow, I spend a LOT of time on this thing! Praying I don't fall back into the habit. And, as my sweet hubby said, I just need to have some self-discipline... yeah. Not so good at that! But, my family is worth it!
~Also, a huge thank you to those of you still reading and supporting me! Seriously! Your words mean so much, inspire and motivate me. And, Miss Raegun, your words, "take time to figure out what you're after...only then can you make a plan to get there. In the meantime, every step counts. ;)" have really helped to give me new eyes. Thank you!
~Today marks 17 years since I said yes to being my sweet hubby's girlfriend. 17 years! I was 16. He was 17. You can read a little about it here... Happy Anniversary Babe!
~I printed out a smart coach marathon training plan the other day. 3 runs a week in a very doable looking schedule. Two 20 milers. 16 weeks long. My friend also gave me a copy of her marathon training schedule. 5 runs a week. Doable but definitely more. Five 20 milers. 27 weeks. What's your plan look like and what do you prefer??
~I thought the computer was fixed :( It's now looking funky again. This may be short lived...
~I had an amazing run with an amazing friend on Saturday. Pretty sure we went 6+ miles, just not sure how much plus. We had to stop for lights and other various reasons along the way and when we thought we should be close to 5 I looked down and saw 2.6. Yep. I hadn't remembered to press start. Or stop. At the right moments. Maybe God saying, "let go of your anal tendencies!?" So, on my watch we did 5.12. Such a great run. Awesome conversation. And even got a yummy cup of coffee and more conversation at the end. What a blessing!
~Yesterday I did 4.25 on the mill and it felt fantastic. Seems my little break was exactly what my mind and body needed.
~Speaking of my body. I got a little too close with the M&M's in the sweet little star shaped bowl in my kitchen. Now, to work on food choices so I can feel better about myself and REALLY get ready for my marathon training like I intended! Darn M&M's! Thankful to have a dear friend walk the journey with me and help me with accountability. Helps to have a goal line and a reward at the end...
~I kept seeing this link show up on my stats page... http://www.teamestrogen.com/prodSU_19179F.html Took me a while to figure out how that was leading people to my blog and then I saw it... "A great review of The Piston 200 Compression Tight can be found here - Be Incredible" Kind of fun!! And yes. They are STILL incredible!
~Lines are darting through my computer screen and the kids need some snuggles. Thinking that's my cue to go...
Happy Tuesday!!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
6 comments:
Congratulations on 17 years with your hubby! AMAZING!
Happy Anniversary! :)
Congrats on 17 years!!
I'm changing my running this upcoming year to fewer long runs but more marathon pace efforts. Something like the Hansen's program mentioned in 'Runner's World.' I think it gives my body time for rehabilitation plus it isn't quite so much of a time sink!
wow. 17?? Really?? wow.
Glad you're back, hopefully you're computers not going bad...hope you got all your pics off of it!
Sorry about your computer and I totally know what you mean about this thing being addictive! Hope you had a great Christmas! :0)
Post a Comment