My sweet hubs and I got home this afternoon from a fun filled little work/vacation trip to Vegas.
I haven't been there since I was a child and to be honest it's about the last place on earth that I would want to vacation.
However, he had to go for work and we went with his boss's family and had such a good time.
Because we would be on a little vacation, I got my miles in before we left...
8 miles Tuesday.
10 miles Wednesday.
A huge blister and quite sore legs met me on Thursday along with walking for hours and hours.
But, it was so fun.
Fun to people watch (or look away!)
Amazing buildings.
Delicious food (the best steak of my life)
Time with my sweet hubs that has left me feeling refreshed.
So happy to be home and hug my sweet babes...
Sad to walk in to Ella puking :(
Off for snuggles and loves.
Hope everyone had a great weekend too!!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I'll share more later, but, for now, I'm going to keep it short and sweet... 3:15 a.m. came early A smoothie consi...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
7 comments:
Glad you and hubs got some time to reconnect!
My girlfriend and I used to go to Vegas every year...simply to lay out by the pool all day and just take sun naps, only to wake up to a fruity drink, hit the pool and then back to napping. Ahhhhh...those were the days!
Glad you had a nice time reconnecting with the Hubs, I am in need of a few days like that. Where was your steak meal?
It sounds like you had a wonderful mini-vacation! :)
Glad you had a great trip!! Sounds like fun! :0)
Yay for vacation. Fun times.
Awesome miles too
I like Vegas, too, but only for two nights. I'm not sure I can get my husband back there ever again. I love the piano bar at the New York, New York. Good times!
Ella is sick again? That poor girl, she is always puking!
Glad you made it home safe, will call tomorrow!
Post a Comment