I just got an email that put a lump in my throat and brought tears to my eyes.
If my computer weren't still on the fritz (sp?) I'd show you.
Instead, I'll tell you...
It was my confirmation email for the Vancouver USA Marathon.
Yep. A lump. And tears.
And you know what else?
I started my training this week!
5 miles Monday. 6 today with 4 at tempo pace of 8:44. 10 Saturday. And a couple 3's thrown in with my yoga on my rest/XT days.
I'm so stinking excited I can hardly stand it!!
And... And... Way back when I ran the Eugene Women's 1/2 in September, we were surprised with the promise of a pair of Lululemon shorts. It's been a long time coming, but we got word last week that a Lululemon gift card is in the mail. What perfect timing! I can go look for a little something to wear for my 1st marathon! So so excited!
A great day, headed for a great run, counting down the weeks and days until June 19th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
9 comments:
SO excited for you!!! Have a great time training!!!!
Awesome!! How exciting!
I hope your training goes well!!
That's awesome! Enjoy the training for your marathon!!!
YAY! I started training last week too (did an 11 miler on the weekend) and i keep flip flopping between the Seattle RNR and the Vancouver one.
Congrats Mere, Im excited for you! You will be running on Ashton's 5th birthday :)
Wow! Exciting!
This is HUGE!! So excited for you! Week One...bring it on!
Excellent! Enjoy this! :)
Yay!!!! I am excited for you. Enjoy the training and the journey. :)
Post a Comment