Wednesday, March 28, 2012

LA Stats and Pics

It's a shame that I am not competitive with others.  If I was, these stats would be amazing!  I finished faster than the majority.  Shoot, I even ran faster than Alison Sweeney's 4:30 and Sean Austin's 4:25.  However, I don't truly care about their times.  I wanted to be faster.  About 30 minutes faster... 

 And, if I was truly honest, I would admit that this smile was not heartfelt.  But, it still makes me smile...

There is no smile in this picture.  I was running the last stretch.  I was hurting.  I was focused.  I love it.  And, do you see the phone in my hand??  Thank you to everyone who texted me such wonderful words of encouragement!  I truly needed them!

2 comments:

gba_gf said...

But I DO love the last photo....

Kris said...

Yes, you did do good compared to others but I know the feeling of not acheiving your goal. Great pics though! My race pics haven't turned out good so far, hoping this year I will have some I like. I'm excited for Eugene and what it has God has in store for you :)

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...