As I sat reading our local paper this afternoon I read of an amazing women who grew up in the area. Amazing doesn't actually even cover it.
Gladys Burrill just ran the Honolulu Marathon and became the oldest women to complete a marathon. She's 92.
You can read more about her here...
Seriously amazing. Seriously inspiring.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
5 comments:
Very inspiring indeed. thank you for sharing this!!!
Amazing! so inspiring!
I want to be that old woman that is still running. That's incredible
oh I read about this before. I wanna be like her when I grow old =)
Sweet! That's who I want to be when I grow up! :)
Post a Comment