I'm wondering if something is just not right in my head.
Am I insane?
I'm running my first 1/2 marathon May 2nd and don't have anything else until the end of August when I'll be running my first Hood To Coast (H2C).
I hear H2C is grueling but wonderful. I cried when I read an article about it. Completely inspiring. I will be running with a great team of women and am not only excited for the run, but am also excited for the experience with these amazing women. I cannot wait!
Now, there's another race. A road trip with friends. A half, that to be honest, makes me so excited just looking at the event website. A girls run. Sounds beautiful. Great friends. The kicker? It's the weekend after H2C.
I'm such a rookie. I don't know what my body can handle. So far, I been quite surprised and wonder if that would just be too much? My mind says go for it. However, I have no idea what my body will be saying after a weekend of little to no sleep and 3 legs ran that can range anywhere from 14 total miles run to 19.6 miles in a two day period.
Oh, but the half the weekend after is calling my name...
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I'll share more later, but, for now, I'm going to keep it short and sweet... 3:15 a.m. came early A smoothie consi...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment