What's that??
A dream???
Yep. It was.
But, it was a nice dream!
You know I must really have it on my brain a little too much when my dream went a little something like this last night...
My good friend Mandi and I were standing outside somewhere and two girls from Lululemon walked up to us. I knew immediately that they worked there because they were decked out in head to toe Lululemon. Apparently, something had gone wrong and they were trying to rectify the situation for us. I don't know if an order had been messed up or if something we had bought was defective, but they were trying to fix something. The words out of their mouths were,
"What we'd really like to do for the inconvenience is give you both Lululemon, size small, running skirts."
As they're saying those words, Mandi, the ever gracious one says, "No, it's okay. You don't have to do that!"
I, the ever selfish one, who has been drooling over their skirts, looked at her, thought, "be quiet you brat!" and said, "that would be great!!"
They then asked about both our responses. Why was she so quick to say "no" and I to say "yes".
I told them I saw it as a win win situation. They got free advertising since the skirt would be pretty much all we would ever wear. People would see it and want it and buy it. And we would get some stinkin' cute skirts (in a size small, of course!)
But, hey, it WAS a good dream!
3 comments:
Nice dream! I am loving that bottom skirt!
oh my, great dream! Your blog has awakened me to a whole new side of running. Who knew there were such cute stuffs out there to wear while sweating like a pig? I need me some of that. and if they'd give me a size small in your dream too that'd be nice, maybe in the next dream...
lovely dream
Post a Comment