Monday, September 27, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray, My First Giveaway!!

I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun!

CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you can get shoes, a clock, bedding sets and even a super chic bar stool! So much eye candy that I found myself spending much more time than this running mom of 5 has on her hands...

So, what do you get to win?? A $45 gift certificate to any one of their stores!!

To be entered in this giveaway (one entry for each comment):

1. Become a follower and leave me a comment letting me know you stopped by.

2. Leave me another comment letting me know a little something about yourself and why you run.

3. Head on over to CSN and take a look and let me know what you would love to have in your home.

4. Post this giveaway on your blog.

And since sub 2 is so ingrained in my brain right now, you've got just under 2 weeks to enter! Contest ends 10/10/10 at 10:00 PM (sorry that was just too fun to say and I couldn't resist!)

48 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm a follower.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Ashley said...

I love their workout dvds.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Eryn said...

Look at YOu fancy blogger! Giveaway! You've made it to the big time!! :) Count me in, Of course, I'm already follower!

Q said...

I'm a follower!

Q said...

I run because I can!

Q said...

I'd love to have one of the fancy cat scratching posts.

Q said...

And I posted to this in my giveaway section!

Tim said...

I am a follower on gfc.

tahearn at roadrunner dot com

Tim said...

I would get some cookware

http://www.csnstores.com/Farberware-50012-FBR1077.html

Amy said...

I can't believe I wasn't already following your blog! But I am now! Can I enter your give away?

Amy said...

Hmm...why do I run... Well, because I'm training for a half marathon that started out because of you! But now I'm doing it for myself :-) The question is, will I still be a runner after the race...?

mamipdx said...

i follow with gfc.
thanks!
shenais
divertida(AT)fastmail(DOT)fm

mamipdx said...

i run to stay healthy and escape the everyday monsters.
thanks!
shenais
divertida(AT)fastmail(DOT)fm

mamipdx said...

csn- so many choices! i'd get safety 1st booster seat for my toddler. practical!
thanks!
shenais
divertida(AT)fastmail(DOT)fm

Tammigirl said...

I am a new follower.

Tammigirl said...

Actually, I am trying to get myself psyched up for running.

Tammigirl said...

CSN has Graham & Brown paintable wallpaper! Oh how I long for some.

Domestic Diva said...

I follow on gfc

Domestic Diva said...

I run to keep healthy (and to keep up with my little one).

Domestic Diva said...

I'd use the certificate toward a guidecraft kitchen helper. Thanks for the chance!

Heidi said...

Giveaways are so fun! You are big time now! Did you say comment on why we run? I run because I want to be more brave and be willing to do hard things. Running is hard for me, so I'm doing it. :-)

Heidi said...

Oh, I forgot to say what I'd get...I think I'm gonna need a toddler bed soon.

Hillary said...

I am following via GFC.

hillaryanna at yahoo dot com

Christa said...

I am now a follower of yours and thank you for becoming a follower of mine!!!

Christa said...

I run because I am a mom of 4. That seems to be only time that I can I find to myself!!! I love it!!! Also, because I can;, I hope to inspire other moms.

Christa said...

Went over to CSN, wow where do I even start. There are just so many things that if I had a gift certificate I would really have to think. What a fun store!!!

runninglawyer said...

I am a new follower!!

runninglawyer said...

I am a new lawyer, and I run not only to keep my health, but to challenge myself and keep my sanity!

runninglawyer said...

I think I would go for the Bose balance ball if I won. They are SO cool.

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

congrats on your first giveaway! :D I'm a follower!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I started running in april because i had gotten out of shape in my last year of college without having eligibility left for sports (used it all up) and racing gave me that competitive edge back... now im hooked :)

meeyeehere said...

Hello,I am a new follower!!!Please count me in and wish me luck!
Thanks so much
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

meeyeehere said...

Well,about myself?I am a mom and wife and I am not much of a runner,I would not call myself that.I am a walker who is trying to turn runner.I just keep injuring my foot so not a runner yet.
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

meeyeehere said...

GINSU knives! I want a whole set because my knives are old and actually falling apart! LOL,really!
Have a good one
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

Abi said...

I'm new here, I follow your blog!

havenera at gmail dot com

Abi said...

I just recently began running. Started with the couch to 5K in the spring and have found that I oddly enough enjoy it. I run with my two kids (1 & 3yrs old). they like getting out and seeing the scenery go by and I like the added workout of pushing them. gotta lose that baby fat somehow.

havenera at gmail dot com

Abi said...

My kiddies also like to laze about and have fallen in love with the beanbags at the babysitter's house. I'd love to get them some for their playroom.

havenera at gmail dot com

TruthHole said...

I'm following

truthhole@gmail.com

TruthHole said...

I run because it feels good and because I try to stay healthy.

truthhole@gmail.com

Zoë said...

Hi! I'm a new follower!
www.runzoerun.com

Zoë said...

My name is Zoe and I love to run because it makes me feel like a million bucks. The runner's high is THE BEST. ;) But, I'm currently a little sidelined because I'm 8 months prego...so I'm almost back to running.

Zoë said...

I'm totally digging the Skip Hop Studio diaper bag tote.

Zoë said...

And you've been linked!
http://www.runzoerun.com/p/giveaways.html

Unknown said...

Hi,there. I just became a follower.

Unknown said...

I am a mom of two who lives in Kansas; I love baking, reading, writing, poetry, and RUNNING! I am training for a 1/2 on May 1st. I want to lose the baby weight.

Unknown said...

If I won the giftcard, I would use it on some comfy ballet flats. :-) Or a toy for my son for Christmas.

Unknown said...

I work a full time job and spend a lot of time on the computer. I aspire to run but don't do it as often as I should. ....Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Unknown said...

CSN has a butterfly shaped baking pan that I would love to have ....Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...