I never win.
I figure, if I don't enter, I won't be disappointed.
Nice attitude. Right?
However, there are a few giveaways going on right now that I just CANNOT pass up! They have introduced me to products I never knew existed and have caused me to have to wipe the drool off my chin.
And although there are many products I would LOVE to try, there are also many that I've already fallen in love with.
My Nike Distance Tech Running Capri's...
I have worn these more than any of my other bottoms. This means they have been washed more than any of my other bottoms! And, what I'm left with, is a pair of capri's that look BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!! They have a drawstring (a must for this loveable tummy that has grown to accommodate 4 babies!). They have flat seams. They are cool enough and warm enough depending on the weather. For lack of better technical terms, they cover the nice little dimples that so lovingly cling to my backside. They make me feel fit and strong. I HEART them!!My Nathan Trek Running/Walking hydration belt...
This sweet baby takes complete care of me on my long runs. Granted, I know nothing other than this, but I love that the water bottle is nice and big. I love that the pocket holds my phone, ID, keys, AND my Clif shot bloks. I had a little trouble when one of the clasps broke on the front, but my FAVE running store took great care of me and sent me out a brand new one after I sent the old one in. I noticed that it had some updates on it and am still loving it. During my 11 miler this last weekend, I noticed that while the rain seemed to weigh me down a bit, my hydration belt did not!And how can I not post about this bad boy??
I'm sure I sometimes toe the obsessive line, but really, who doesn't love knowing how far they've gone. How fast they're going? And how many more miles they have to go??
Then, there's these wonderful shorts...
For moral support, this has become my fave...
How is that moral support you may ask? Well, not only is this an amazingly inspiring and motivating book, but there is also a website - Run Like a Mother. AND, for even more support, they have a Facebook page.Whether you're looking for a good read, a great blog, or support from mother runners from all over, Run Like A Mother is there for you!Speaking of books, I've already mentioned it here and here, but I'm going to go there again!
Oh, Rachel Toor! More inspiration for this newer runner. I love her writing. I love her stories. I love that she didn't always love running and yet, here she is, an amazing runner, inspiring others. I laughed. I cried. Oh, and did I mention? I love that she popped on by my little blog and left me such an encouraging comment after the Eugene Women's Half.And Runner's World. Oh, Runner's World! The magazine. The website. The training plans. The daily "kick in the butt!!" Always gives me something to think about. Something to inspire me. Something to make me smile. Thank you Runner's World!
My fave online running store?
If you're looking for great products and amazing customer service, this is the place for you!! They ship quick. They take care of problems even faster. They even let me add to my order they day after I placed the first one. Or rather, they placed another order, but did not charge me shipping on that order. They made me feel like it truly was no big deal and shipped it out right away. For a girl who ranks customer service as #1, they have my loyalty. I head there first to see if they have what I need. I HEART them! I only wish they had a store closer than California!Things I drool over...
Anything Lululemon! My friends have shorts and tanks from there and every time I see them, I drool a little. The fit is fabulous. The fabric amazing. I've been promised a pair of shorts here, and I so anxiously await their arrival!
Running skirts. Take your pick. From Runningskirts.com, to Skirtsports.com, to Nike or Sugoi, I SO want to try a running skirt!! I love skirts in general. I do not love my thighs. A running skirt sounds like the perfect choice for me! I can guarantee that a skirt purchase is in my future. I just have to figure out which one...
Sugoi. That's it. Tall Mom on the Run has a link to their website and I am in love with their products and I haven't even tried them. The website. The clothes. They draw me in. And can I just tell you how much I love this top??

And these tights? Yep. Come to Mama.
Wouldn't I look great as I crossed the finish line in that outfit?? Yes. Come. To. Mama.There's headbands from TMB. Sticks. Foam rollers. And rain resistant running jackets.
Holy cow!!
For a sport that can be called a free sport, there sure is a LOT stuff for a girl to drool over. A LOT.
What's your favorite running gear? Running book? Website?

3 comments:
My favourites:
Shoes: New Balance
Clothes: Another Sugoi girl here!
Fuel Belt: Nathan
Personal Item Belt: Spibelt
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those same Nike running tights/capris.. so much that I own them in navy, black and gray/silver and they are pretty much the ONLY thing I wear to run in..hot or cold! I also love my Asics 2150s (and 2140s...2130s..you see a trend??). I have read cover to cover RLAM, the book and plan to pick it back up again soon! I have Garmin envy and am hopeful Santa will be putting one under the tree for me.
Hey Meredith--Thanks for calling out RLAM...glad it's on your list of faves with all your other great products. (And I agree: Rachel's book is great.) And speaking from experience, a skirt is a great thing...it'll change the way you run. Many happy miles--Dimity
Post a Comment