Friday, October 29, 2010

I Commit Friday

Before I head into my commitments, I just have to say...

I love early Christmas presents!!!

Imagine my sheer delight when I went to the mailbox yesterday and found a package inside just for me! I mean, really, who doesn't love getting mail?!

I started to open the package in the car but it was so cute that I decided to wait until I got home so I could share the opening with you.


For me, customer service is HUGE!! You give me good customer service and I will be loyal for life. I will choose you over convenience. I will look to you before I go somewhere else. I can tell you this, I may have won a shirt from Banana Blossom Press, but they just won my loyalty. Amazing to win a shirt and be treated so well! Thank you Tonia at Racing With Babes for hosting the give away and thank you Banana Blossom Press for making my day!

Oh, and not to mention, I LOVE the shirt! It fits fantastic, is super soft, and brings a smile to my face! Thank you!!

Moving on...

My commitments:

3 days of running a week. 2 runs of 5 miles. 1 run ranging from 6-12 miles - Check! Well, almost. I ran Tues/Thurs. this week at 5 miles a piece. I'm thinking 10 for tomorrow sounds perfect.

3 days of Jazzercise a week. This will give me the strength training I need - Check! Took last Saturday off of running and went to Jazzercise instead. Headed there Monday, Wednesday and today as well! I'm already feeling stronger and am loving being back consistently!

Daily core work - Almost. Missed yesterday. Completely forgot. But, definitely better than I was!

Water. Water. Water - Not kidding. This was hard for me, but I did it! Every time I didn't want to do it, I thought of you! I committed and knew I would have to check in. Thankful for accountability!

I'm also going to add to it this week.

I seem to have packed on 5 pounds in the last month or so and am not loving it. I was hoping that just by making some healthy changes this week that it would magically disappear. Yeah. Not so much. So, this week, I commit to keeping a food journal. Hoping this will keep me from "eating like a mother!" as my dear friend Mandi so sweetly said to me today when I was sharing my problem with keeping my head out of the tomatillo salsa jar. Thanks Mandi.

How did you do??

Christa
Eryn
Candice
Tortuga Runner
Raegun

Anyone else want to join in on the fun?

11 comments:

Julie D. said...

so you learned quickly that I'm not so good at food accountability, huh?! turning to the journal!! :) Love the shirt!!! You are lookin hot!

Julie D. said...

PS. I'm a sucker for packaging!!! I want to create something to sell on etsy just so I can package it cute. nice job banana blossom!

Christa said...

This week was kind of a bunk for me. I was all ready for some running this week, wanted to get back on the saddle. BUT my body had a different idea, a ruptured Ear drum set me back a few days. Hoping for better commitment next week.
CONGRATULATIONS on achieving yours!!! That is awesome!!!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

You are totally welcome!

So, how do you have 5 kids and look so freaking fabulous?

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

that shirt sure fits you well girl! love it =)

Raegun said...

This week was a little hit and miss for me. I managed to stay pretty active but caved to the halloween candy that Hubs infiltrated the house with. Oi!
I am LOVING that t-shirt! Must get me one...!
Rae
xo

Anonymous said...

I think that may settle it... I may need to get that shirt ASAP.

Terri said...

Great shirt! And I agree with the folks who say you look fabulous!

ihaverun said...

LOVE the shirt! I actually did a little better with my water drinking. However I am going to have to join in the eating better thing. Halloween was a killer. I ate five not so small sugar cookies today. And the Tootsie Rolls... Let's just say I'm starting to wonder if I am having my own hormone issues.

Eryn said...

hoy. I didn't do great.

But, tomorrow's a new friday. I'm back in it. I think I need a bigger commitment than a 5K to get my rear in gear. I ran 6 on friday, and 3 on wednesday, but slacked on everything else.

Eryn said...

ps, LOVE this shirt! I just realized you were wearing it today when I saw you! so cute!

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...