Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Little Math

Zero motivation + this...


This...

And this...

That's my favorite tomatillo salsa!

Equals hard decision making to choose this...

This...

And this...

And not just do this...


Thankfully, my 5 miles were ran in the dark.

Thankfully, I know this and will do my best to serve my husband and family today.

Now, I just need to give myself a little pep talk.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am DROOLING over that jar of tomatillo salsa. Not nice... Good for you for making good choices!!

Unknown said...

So many of those pictures could've been my house! (Love the Chobani Greek yogurt, but I don't have a fireplace). Way to get your run in and come home to face the day!

Anonymous said...

Is that HOMEMADE tomatillo salsa???? Recipe???

What A Difference The Hills Make

Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them.  I seek them o...