Number 4.
Being induced. Anxious. Excited.
I would never have been able to tell you that 4 years after my baby was born, I'd be a runner. That 1 day shy of my baby's 4th birthday I would run 13.1 miles and love it.
I love my babes with all my heart, but I sure am glad that running entered my life! It has made me a better mom and wife. It's given me a place to clear my head. To have some quiet. To achieve success. To savor life.
Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! Thank you for bringing so much joy to our lives! Thank you for saying that you'll always be my baby! However, just because you are 4 now, please remember it's still not okay for you to say, "Oh, cwap!" like your Mama! Love you sweet boy!
1 comment:
Cute sweater ;-)
Happy Birthday B!!
Post a Comment