This picture sums up the run.Blessed. Amazing. Perfect.
1:56:30.
And, you know I'll have more tomorrow.
Just praising the Lord for the morning. The run. Life.
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
6 comments:
Way to go, so fun to run a race with all your close friends! And then to run such a great race is just extra cool!
That is seriously the coolest picture! You were AMAZING! When I looked at my garmin at 1:52, I said to Selene...I wonder how Mere is doing, she's GOTTA be close!! I know she's gonna get sub 2!
You totally killed it. SO PROUD!
Wow!!! Way to go! That is awesome. Cant wait to read your recap. Congratulations.
Woo hoo!!! You look incredible! I can't wait to read your race report. As a newbie to running, I find them so inspirational. ;)
Wow!!! Congrats on the sub-2!!!!
YAY!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to read all about it!! :D
Post a Comment