I have an entire post getting started in my head about the marathon this morning. But, if I had to sum it up in one word it would be...
AMAZING!!!!
What a blessing to be down in P-town screaming my brains out and cheering on my amazing friends! (And a lot of others that were probably wondering for the next mile who in the world that crazy lady was and how in the world she knew their names)
But, because I've been gone all day and away from some of my babes, I'll save it for tomorrow.
For now, I'll announce the winner to my very first give away.
You ready??
Random.org spit out the number...
SIX!!!
Forward Foot Strides!!!
Email me at meremcna at hot mail dot com
Congratulations!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What A Difference The Hills Make
Hills. You either love them or hate them. Welcome them or dread them. Embrace or avoid them. Sometimes, I crave them. I seek them o...
-
I was recently contacted by CSN stores to host a giveaway on my blog. What fun! CSN has over 200 stores with some super fun stuff... you ca...
-
It's one of those days. One in which I fought with my daughter over her desire to not get out of her warm jammies so that she could get ...
-
I woke up at 6:45 Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. Excitement filled my body. Knowing, the very next day, I would be toeing the ...
1 comment:
OMG yay!
Post a Comment